NQA-1, AS9100/ISO 9001:2008, UL508A
NFT™ maintains multiple quality systems to address your manufacturing, production, and testing needs from Nuclear to Aerospace to Commercial. These systems are designed around industry standards. NFT also maintains compliance with multiple Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) and Department of Energy (DOE) requirements.
NFT™ maintains an ASME NQA-1 Part 1 Complete Quality System which regulates all nuclear work. NFT’s main focus in the nuclear industry is on safety and containment of nuclear materials including all levels of waste. Our products include filters, containers, transportation, maintenance, and analytical systems across the nuclear industry. Our facilities and their records are permanently open to clients and government agencies, for auditing and inspection purposes, ensuring an excellence in document control and record preservation.
Click here to view the current Procedure List.
Click here to view the current Quality Assurance Program Description (QAPD).
Click here to view the NFT Subcontractor Quality Clauses (NFT Vendor Flowdowns).
Paradigm™ maintains an AS9100/ISO 9001:2015 certification which is fundamental to its mission of providing precision machined parts. Aerospace, medical, entertainment, industry, government, millimeter to multiple-meter, titanium to plastic Paradigm makes and inspects it all. Paradigm is registered in the OASIS Database, by the Orion Registrar.
Click here to view or download our current certification.
NFT™ is certified to manufacture industrial control panels to UL 508A codes and standards. A NFT control panel is more than controls populating an enclosure; NFT panels are built to exacting standards of workmanship by experienced craftsmen. We integrate safe-by-design principles and when required, we verify compliance of our customer’s designs. NFT is certified to manufacture industrial control panels to UL 508A codes and standards.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)/American National Standards Institute (ANSI) NQA-1, Quality Assurance Requirements for Nuclear Facility Applications, 2008 Edition, 2009 Addenda, and previous revisions (NQA-1)
- ANSI COMPLIANCE
- Nl4.5-1997 Radioactive Materials – Leakage Tests on Packages for Shipment
- N14.1-2001, Addendum 1 supplement to ANSI N14.1-2001 American National Standard for Nuclear Materials Uranium Hexafluoride – Packaging for Transport
- Z540-1-1994, Calibration Laboratories and Measuring and Test Equipment-General Requirements
- SNT-TC-1A Certification for NDT Personnel 1980 – 2011
- CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS COMPLIANCE (CFR)
- 10 CFR 50: ”Domestic Licensing of Production and Utilization Facilities,” Appendix B, ”Quality Assurance Criteria for Nuclear Power Plants and Fuel Reprocessing Plants”
- 10 CFR 21 “Reporting of Defects and Noncompliance”
- 10 CFR 830.120
- 10 CFR 71, ”Packaging and Transportation of Radioactive Material, Subpart H, Quality Assurance”
- 49 CFR 173.475 “Quality control requirements prior to each shipment of Class 7 (radioactive) materials”
- 49 CFR 173.474 “Quality control for construction of packaging Class 7 (radioactive) material”
- 10 CFR 72, ”Licensing Requirements for the Independent Storage of Spent Nuclear Fuel, High Level Radioactive Waste, and Reactor-Related Greater Than Class C Waste, Subpart G, Quality Assurance.”
- Regulatory Guide 1.28, 2010 “Quality Assurance Program Criteria” Design & Construction. (RG 1.28)
- Regulatory Guide 7.10, Rev. 2 ”Establishing Quality Assurance Programs for Packaging Used in Transportation of Radioactive Material.” (RG 7.10)
- Department Of Energy Letter 414.c. (DOE 414c)
Click here to view the NFT Subcontractor Quality Clauses (NFT Vendor Flowdowns)