Over 30 years of serving your needs
Mr. Gil Brassell, founder of NFT™, began his career at the Sandia National Laboratory as a research scientist in the field of high temperature radiation resistant composite materials. Mr. Brassell worked in this field at several Department of Energy (DOE) facilities for approximately 14 years prior to starting NFT. In 1986, Mr. Brassell founded NFT on the commercialization of a patent he received on a carbon-bonded-carbon composite filter developed for the safe venting of pressurized nuclear waste containers. Since then, he has been granted 17 patents and has diversified the Company to provide a complete line of nuclear and hazardous waste management products and environmental services. NFT has grown from two employees to approximately 100 employees presently located in several states throughout the U.S.
Today, the same innovative thinking that launched NFT continues. With a specialized staff of many uniquely qualified project managers, engineers, machinists, scientists, chemists, quality experts and service technicians with decades of experience, we are able to provide innovative engineering, design, precision machining, fabrication, testing and analytical solutions to assist our valued customers with broad and complex needs. The Company continues to be committed to quality as an NQA-1 approved supplier, and now also offers an ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100C:2009 certified precision machining and fabrication with large capacity 5-Axis and EDM manufacturing capabilities through its Paradigm division, and an UL508a control panel facility as part of our NFT Automation Business Unit, in a state-of-the-art facility in Golden, Colorado. NFT’s expertise has expanded its product lines, services and customer base into the aerospace, defense and automation markets.
- Rockwell OEM Machine Build Solutions Participant
- Orion Database
- OASIS (International Aerospace Quality Group)
- PEC Safety Compliance
- ISNetworld (Safety)
- American Nuclear Society
- CAMA (Colorado Advanced Manufacturing Alliance)
- Colorado Aerospace Roundtable Participant
- Carlsbad Economic Development Committee
Your shop’s attention to detail has saved us from cost / schedule hits that could have been killers. I sincerely appreciate the extra effort you all have put in to give us the best chance at being successful.
The NFT sales and technical staff with whom I have communicated with are very knowledgeable about their product lines. They are also quite helpful when thinking outside the envelope. NFT is a benchmark company and I will likely be working with them for years to come, and I strongly recommend their products and services to anyone in need of this expertise.
NFT is a company you want to do business with if you are a Tier One company engaged in the nuclear, aerospace, defense or medical industries!
- 2016 NFT is recognized as one of Colorado’s Companies to Watch in 2016! Link: https://www.nftinc.com/nft-is-recognized-as-one-of-the-colorado-companies-to-watch/
- 2015 Orion Program Manager’s Commendation Award
- 2015 Colorado Excellence Award in Manufacturing amongst all its peers and competitors by the US Commerce & Trade Research Institute (USCTRI)
- 2012 Barber Nichols (BN), Supplier Recognition for 100% on-time Delivery
- City Golden, Co. Mayor Award for Excellence, Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2011 NFT supplies adhesive and ¾” drum vent filters in support of TRU waste processing at the Advanced Mixed Waste Treatment Plant (AMWTP). NFT achieved 950 out of 950 on Supplier Performance Evaluation
- 2010 Savannah River Nuclear Solutions (at SRS) recognized NFT as “Safe Subcontractor of the Quarter”
- 2009 Out of more than 800 manufacturers participating in the Quality Leadership 100, NFT is ranked #1 in overall quality by Quality Magazine.
- B&W Pantex Commendation Letter of Accommodation
- U.S. Secretary of Energy Mentor-Protégé Team Award
- URS/Washington Group Lion Award
- Denver Post Minority-Owned Business of the Year
- The Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce names NFT as the honoree out of the fourteen finalists.
- 332999 All other miscellaneous Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- 333999 All Other Miscellaneous General Purpose Machinery Manufacturing
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 326111 Plastics Bag and Pouch Manufacturing
- 332313 Plate Work Manufacturing
- 332322 Sheet Metal Work Manufacturing
- 332420 Metal Tank (Heavy Gauge) Manufacturing
- 332710 Machine Shops
- 541710 Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 871100 Engineering Services
Cage Code 0DH79